Monday, July 4, 2011

Review of Bio-essence (Face Lifting Cream)



I brought it at RM95 from Guardian, cos they having promotion right now. I watch Xiaxue youtube and she reviewed that this face lifting cream really make her face/chin slimmed down. Its her all time favourite. So, I plan to give it a try. But now I'm having a confusion to my face, I'm using La Mer Moisturizer and this face lifting cream together. How can I differentiate the results?

I applied La Mer on my whole face except neck, cos I think its too strong to apply La Mer for my neck. My neck skins will start to peel offs when I applied strong moisturizer or serum. Then I applied bioessence face lifting cream on my cheek, lower cheek, chin, neck. No greasy feel at all! u can feel your skin very smooth! :D

In the box of Bioessence Face Lifting Cream, they include a measuring tape to allow you to measure from time to time whether you face did smaller. thats something convincing!

04/07/11 is my first time application of Bioessence Face Lifting.

I havent get to measure cos i was busying with other things. will try to measure by tomorrow.

xoxo
Esther

The Process of applying this cream
step 1
step 2
step 3 take this amount of cream
step 4 apply at these 4 areas
step 5 apply and circulate
step 6
Photo on 2011 07 04 at 19 42  3
step 7
Photo on 2011 07 04 at 19 42  4
step 8
Photo on 2011 07 04 at 19 42  5
step 9 done
Photo on 2011 07 04 at 19 43
step 10 measure ur face
Photo on 2011 07 04 at 19 44  2

My video



1 comment:

  1. Lifting the face will slow the aging process. In most cases, patients look and feel about ten years younger.
    FACE LIFT MEXICO

    ReplyDelete