Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Travelling Pack (Road Trip)









Since Im done packing my 3 days trip to KL and Johor, let me show you what's inside my 3 layer cake~! LOL It looks a lot bigger than it seems to be..


Top layer:
1)Dior White Reveal UV Shield Loos
e Powder
2)Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme
3)Dior Addict Lip Maximizer
4)Empro black eyeliner







Middle layer:
1) Toothbrush (didn't bring toothpaste cause my bro's house has)
2) Contact lenses case
3) Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense
4) Kiehl's Blue Herbal Spot Treatment
5) Prosynergy Treatment Mask II (hair)







Bottom layer:
1) Prosynergy Treament Shampoo
2) Opti-Free Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution (ran out of small size pack)
3) H&M Peach Blossom Deodorant
4) Avene Cleansing and make-up remover micellar lotion (will need to borrow some cotton pads from sis in law =.=)
5) Laneige White Plus Renew Foam Cleanser
6) Laneige White Plus Renew Skin Refiner




Most of the things i pack for travel are the essentials and my favourites. I'm too lazy to pack them into small container ...as my experience taught me..the more the better..the more i bring, the more i use..sometimes it's just homesick~.~ Since it's a roadtrip~ i do not get charged on excess luggage, i can bring as much as i Want~!

xoxo michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment