Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Review of Soap & Glory (Butter Body Cream)




I brought it from Sephora Starhill. Only cost RM17 for 50ml. This is a travel size packaging. They have bigger size, but I only remember it's only RM29.90 lol

It's very moisturizing! I use it as handcream lol cos I wan something really buttery n long lasting if I'm in the office for whole day. It's not expensive but as good as many brands out there especially Vaseline, jurlique, crabtree, Herbaline, Aesop n etc The smell is excellent! I cant describe the smell, but definitely nothing to do lavender, rose, lemongrass etc. Its a mixture of shea butter with aloe vera. It smell like perfume~ lol

Btw I'm handcream freak! I'm can't live without it! I will feel my hands very very dry and I can't continue my work without it lol

Xoxo
Esther

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment