Saturday, June 25, 2011

Review of Kinohimitsu (BB drink)



I brought one box of Kinohimitsu BB drink (consist of 10 bottles) from Sasa. From the description of this product : is a delicious drink that helps to restore your skin natural glow and radiance, regular intake helps to promote baby-like rosy complexion in just weeks.

So, this is my first bottle out of 10 in the box. I'm gonna post another photo to show the result after 10 bottles :D



I can see my skin more radiance and healthy. Infact I prefer not to use any foundation, especially matte foundation which will make my skin dull and less radiance like now :D

Today 25th June 2011
I finished the last bottle of BB drink (of a box) yesterday night. My skin looks clean and fair. My hubby told me that my skin look fairer and not as dull or tired for the past few weeks.

texture of my skin: smooth, moisturized, radiance, less obvious of pores

As a conclusion,
My first experience with Kinohimitsu BB drink (a box), its not too obvious for me as I also trying other brand collagen drink. I cant tell the big difference even after I have finished a box. But got drink better than nvr drink right? all products have its positive effect on ur skin or body. Just like taking supplements.

I have brought another box of this drink, cos I believe no products is a magical potion. need time to invest and try it to see the "effective" results. So I give it a try for at least 3 box! (probably take about 3 mths to complete). I will write a final review of this after 3 mths :D

No comments:

Post a Comment