Monday, August 8, 2011

My Travelling Pack (Lite Version)
















I went to KL for another 3D2Ns
This is what I've packed..yes 1 bag only..very very light
I packed a few light clothes and short pants, and a compact skin & hair care bag:

1) Kiehl's Shampoo and Conditioner Olive Oil range (Sample)
2) Bioterm Aquasource Cleanser, toner & moisturizer (Sample)
3) Clarins' face lifting (Sample)
4) My essentials- contact lenses solution (packed in small bottles), toothbrush & tooth paste, H&M Deodorant and Avene make up remover (packed in small bottles)
5) Make up- Empro black liquid eyeliner, Dior BB cream & Dior lip maximizer
6) Kiehl's Sunscreen

It's good to have so many samples..we can travel light and experiment the products we got.

Kiehl's Olive Oil Shampoo & Conditioner is very rich and nourish, it is good for split ends and very dry hair, but not good for people like me who has oily scalp. I tried to avoid applying on my scalps & roots. However, it has got good treatment to dry ends. My hair is more shiny and smooth. I can actually feel my hair is softer and does not entangle so much.

Bioterm Aquasource skin care- I like the cleanser, it's effective for combination skin. Skin becomes more refreshing after wash. The 3 step products are for hydration purpose. Can also feel the tightening effect.

I did not try out Clarin's face lifting during the trip, I bought it just in case my skin becomes too dry and it can act as a moisturizer. 1 small pack is also not going to make my face any smaller in a day or 2. XD

I bought this travel boarding set earlier in Guardian. It comes with a few small cream case, pump, spray and lotion bottles. Also i find a small scoop which is quite useful.

That's all my sharing for now~

xoxo
michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment