Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hair Treatment Mask














My hair is very dry after dying...especially the ends..
I bought this Tsubaki Damage care hair mask containing tsubaki amino from Watson.
My friend recommended this brand.
The price is reasonable (>.< but i cant remember how much it is).
I used it last 2 weeks before i dye my hair, it is quite nourishing, and gives an intense repair to the damaged ends quite well, not oily at all and i love the aroma of Tsubaki Ryokuka.
Basically how i use it is just apply after shampooing, i apply it mainly on my ends, gently massage and leave for 5 minutes before rinsing. It looks more healthy after than and i can comb through easily.

I was suppose to do the hair mask after dying my hair 1-2 days time. But I'm heading to KL this noon...thinking of an alternative to pack in my bags... I found that i still have a lighter option--Prosynergy Treatment Mask II (Shishedo). I brought it with me during travelling, using it as my hair conditioner. I find it quite moisture and my hair is smoother.

I got this from the Shishedo Hair Saloon during my last visit. I like most of the Shishedo hair care products especially for scalp theraphy but i hated the service there in the pg branch. They did lousy hair colouring (that's why i decided to do it myself).

I've also visited the Subang branch in Empire mall for a scalp treatment session when they just open last year July. The session includes a scalp treatment, hair wash and a hair cut for RM140.Consider quite reasonable. Normally a hair treatment already cost RM80-100. Will talk about more scalp treatment products next time. =)

Yeah~packing my bags to KL and hopefully meeting Esther =D

xoxo michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment