Monday, July 18, 2011

Inglot Cosmetic

I used to read blogs n youtube review about Inglot products. Many have good comments about it. I brought a brown grey eyeliner from Inglot two weeks ago. Great experience with it so far, but can't confirm tat its 100% smudge free or will not cause panda eyes for long hr wear. However, It's easy to draw line n not causing patches like other eyeliner pencils or crayon type. Any it's only cost RM50!

Yday I went Inglot again at Sunway Pyramid and a gorgeous sweet pinkish lipstick. Totally fall in love with it @@ but no stock available until Wednesday ! Why?!?!?! few other products oso the same @@ wat happen??? didn't know there's many Inglot fans in Malaysia lol I really wish they have another branch in kl or at least selling at Sephora too :D

xoxo Esther

21/07/11

They still havent return call whether the stock has arrived edi anot @@ I want the lipstick (141). The best pink I ever saw ~

xoxo
Esther


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. if got time we go this sat..reach subang around 4-5pm XD

    ReplyDelete